I found these super cute Martha Stewart boxes with ribbons at Michaels Crafts and decided I would have to make a sweet treat to put inside them. I had been saving this recipe for Lemon Bars from Better Homes and Gardens magazine and decided they would go perfect in the boxes. These are what they looked like after they were finished. Super yummy eye candy. The best part is that they tasted even better than they look. The crust was so buttery and light yet had a sort of cookie crunch to it. The lemony center was just right,not to bitter. I packaged most of them up (had to save some for me) and then gifted them to my mom and dad. They loved them. My mouth is starting to water all over again just thinking about them.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Lemon Bars
I found these super cute Martha Stewart boxes with ribbons at Michaels Crafts and decided I would have to make a sweet treat to put inside them. I had been saving this recipe for Lemon Bars from Better Homes and Gardens magazine and decided they would go perfect in the boxes. These are what they looked like after they were finished. Super yummy eye candy. The best part is that they tasted even better than they look. The crust was so buttery and light yet had a sort of cookie crunch to it. The lemony center was just right,not to bitter. I packaged most of them up (had to save some for me) and then gifted them to my mom and dad. They loved them. My mouth is starting to water all over again just thinking about them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment