I made this Cupcake Bouquet for my mom for mothers Day. She was really surprised. When I first presented it to her she thought they were real flowers until she got a closer look and saw all the tiny cupcakes. She couldn't stop talking about it for the rest of the day. This was my first time making this so I'm really glad that it turned out as well as it did. I used two different cake mixes,Lemon poppy seed and carrot cake. I wanted her to have a little bit of variety when eating them. The bouquet was really easy to make but it took a long time to complete. I definitely think that I took the prize for the most creative Mothers Day gift for this year. It tasted as good as it looks too.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Cupcake Bouquet
I made this Cupcake Bouquet for my mom for mothers Day. She was really surprised. When I first presented it to her she thought they were real flowers until she got a closer look and saw all the tiny cupcakes. She couldn't stop talking about it for the rest of the day. This was my first time making this so I'm really glad that it turned out as well as it did. I used two different cake mixes,Lemon poppy seed and carrot cake. I wanted her to have a little bit of variety when eating them. The bouquet was really easy to make but it took a long time to complete. I definitely think that I took the prize for the most creative Mothers Day gift for this year. It tasted as good as it looks too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment